Marnie - 10 Things About Me
- I have wanted to be EVERYTHING over the course of my life; Fashion designer, Police woman, Ayurvedic doctor haha & finally found my way to Journalism.
- I speak Portuguese (I use the term speak very loosely)
- I live in a commune house (my hubby, bub & I live downstairs and my bestie, her bf, bub & doggies live upstairs) and it's fuckin amazing.
- I am really grossed out by large cutlery
- My husband is basically my hairdresser (he shaves my undercut & always tries to make be go a number 2 which looks real nasty with my super pasty scalp!)
- I am obsessed with little rituals; coffee & treats, wine & chippies, Netflix & chill etc
- I had a home birth with Riv and laboured on the couch while my husband & mum had wine and cheese and watched Suits next to me.
- I once had an intestinal parasite - and yes it was grim AF
- When I was pregnant I read 'Eating Animals' by Jonathan Safran Foer & and been vegetarian ever since
- My mum started her own skiwear label in the 70s - Eskimo Nell! & I have always dreamt of bringing back to life - so I am basically living my dream
LEARN MORE ABOUT ASH
At Eskimo Nell we understand the disappointment of opening up your much anticipated purchase only to find that it is the complete wrong size so to help you avoid that have a squizz at our size chart.
Our tanks, especially, run a little on the big size so we do suggest going down a size. If you are unsure just send us an email - we love to help!
jOIN THE MOVEMENT
Keep up to date with our crazy life, ups and downs, promotions, events and of course and most importantly..our amazing new arrivals and sales!