Ashleigh - 10 Things About Me
- I have three kids. All of whom I have delivered without drugs. This is basically my super power.
- I really wanted a home birth, and tried really hard with Arden to labour at home so long with that it would just happen (I got so close) but I stupidly had a shower & my husband (who had cottoned on to my plan) called my midwife & made me go to BirthCare.
- I am exceptionally clumsy. Absolutely no special awareness. Like, if being clumsy were an Olympic sport I would take out gold, silver and bronze.
- I cannot make decisions.
- I know pretty much every lyric to every song ever written. It is a real talent… which leads me to the fact that…
- I love karaoke but cannot sing at all. In fact I love karaoke so much that my husband tried to propose at a karaoke bar….which then leads me into how….
- I ruined our proposal the night before my husband planned to do it (at said karaoke bar) because I told my husband (repeatedly) that I hate the idea of marriage, would never marry him & would say no if he asked…. Awkward, but here we are.
- My grandfather gave me a Maori middle name which basically means nothing. Literally it means “nothing”. Thanks, mate!
- I have 3 sisters, same mum & dad but we all look completely different.
- It is my dream to travel & live all over the world with the kids & the thought of owning a home & being tied down freaks me the fuck out. I have never travelled & the idea of dying before I get to see the world makes me break out in a nervous sweat.
LEARN ABOUT MARNIE
At Eskimo Nell we understand the disappointment of opening up your much anticipated purchase only to find that it is the complete wrong size so to help you avoid that have a squizz at our size chart.
Our tanks, especially, run a little on the big size so we do suggest going down a size. If you are unsure just send us an email - we love to help!
jOIN THE MOVEMENT
Keep up to date with our crazy life, ups and downs, promotions, events and of course and most importantly..our amazing new arrivals and sales!